Saturday, March 26, 2011

From Makeup Bags to Diaper Bags

It doesn't seem long ago that a train case was what I carried most days... these days it's a diaper bag that is my everyday accessory!



If you know me from my other blog you know that I am a makeup artist by trade which is a job I love very much. However 4 1/2 years ago it quickly became second place to the most important job I have ever had and love even more... being a Mommy!

I now have two little boys, one 4 1/2 and the other is 5 months old. They are the hardest job I have ever had but the most rewarding as well. I have learned a lot so far on my journey and I have had a lot of fun along the way.

I am hoping to share with all of you my experiences as a mommy as well as share with you products etc I love. Even if your not a Mommy yet I hope you can still find some of what I have to say interesting and sometimes even amusing!

Being a Mommy has changed my life so much... and I wouldn't change it for a thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment