Friday, April 15, 2011

Tommee Tippee... This Momma's Favourite Bottle

When I had my first son and we started giving him bottles we began a never ending process of trying find the right one. It seemed every bottle we tried my son had different issues with. They caused gas, he didn't like the bottle itself etc. When my second son was born I knew I was going to do my research and find the perfect bottle... enter Tommee Tippee!!!




I first heard about this brand online and I was immediately drawn to it. Its claims of being as close to a mothers breast was the same as all the other brands but for some reason I believed it this time! I started by giving my son the Tommee Tippee soother and after turning down several others that were had been given as gifts, this one he took to! Next with a nervous stomach I tried the bottles... he took to them like he didn't notice the difference!! I was excited when there was no signs of gas or any other issues as well.

Tommee Tippee has been the best bottle I have ever tried and I would suggest it to anyone needing a system for their child!

No comments:

Post a Comment