Tuesday, April 5, 2011

What's in Your Purse??



I always see these what's in your purse video's on YouTube and posts on various blogs. I think about how I used to have my purse packed... full of various beauty products that I may need so stay out together all day!



A couple of weeks ago I was lucky enough to be invited to blogger edition of City Line! I was so excited and spent time making sure that I had myself somewhat put together for first real blogger outing since my 5 month old was born. Once I got to the show I looked in my purse to touch up before the show started. I did find the gloss I had placed in the purse before I left but was there powder etc to be found??? NO

In my purse was 3 hot wheels, 2 action figures and 3 hockey cards! I was prepared keeping my 4 year old (who was in school at the time) busy, but not ready at all to be seen on tv! LOL

Just thought I would share my fun experience of not being prepared with you all, even after trying my best to be ready for my day on the town! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment